Your annual membership in GWPNA is a great way to contribute to improving the West Portal Neighborhood. It also entitles you to participate in the decision process on how GWPNA will spend those funds through a vote at our monthly meetings. We’ll also add you to our Announcement Email List, so you’ll get meeting reminders and other infrequent updates about things going on in the neighborhood.
Membership is open to any person eighteen 18 years of age or older, living, working, or owning property within the Greater West Portal area. Applicants outside the boundaries may be considered for membership by the Steering Committee. The annual membership dues are $20 per year and membership runs from January 1 through December 31 of each year. If you join after September 1st, we apply your dues to the next calendar year as well.
Annual Membership Dues are $20/household, but we’ll happily accept larger donations if you’d like to give more. GWPNA is a registered 501(c)3 charitable organization (Tax ID: 51-0169982), so any amount you donate is tax deductible.
Two options for paying annual membership dues:
- Mail a check for $20 (or more) to us along with a note that includes your:
- Full Name
- Street Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number (optional)
P.O. Box 27116
San Francisco, CA 94127
- Make an on-line donation of $20 (or more) using our secure online-payment option through PayPal for non-profits.
Annual Membership Payment using PayPal for non-profits
- You do NOT need a PayPal account to donate with a credit card.
- PayPal does NOT share your credit card or bank information with GWPNA.
- PayPal gives you the option to share your contact information with us. We urge you to do that, otherwise your donation appears ANONYMOUS to us.
- If you provide your Name, Address and Email to us we can send you a donation receipt with our Tax ID, and add you to our Announcements Email List.
The button below will take you to the secure donation page at PayPal, where you can complete your donation.