IMPORTANT: If you currently have a cough, fever or shortness of breath, call your medical provider. Remain isolated except to get medical care.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Avoid close contact with the sick.
- Put safe distance between yourself and others; “social distancing.”
- Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- Wear a facemask if you are sick. Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
- Have enough household items, groceries and medications on hand so that you will be prepared to stay at home for a period of time.
- Shop during off-peak hours to avoid crowds.
- If possible, you or someone you trust can shop online.
- Family, establish daily check-ins.
- Neighbors, keep good connection about your health and needs.
- Civic/Social Networks, maintain your visibility and communicate your emerging needs.
- Sign up for text-based alerts
Text: AlertSF to 888-777.
- Monitor news outlets such as radio, television and newspaper.
Visit CDC.gov and SFDPH.org
- 911 for Police, Fire, Medical Emergencies
Call if there is danger to life, property or the environment.
- 311 for City Services and Information
Police reports for crimes not in progress
- Call 415-553-0123 for Police Non-Emergency Assistance.
Loitering, Wellness Checks, etc.